Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

My favourite thing to do on Halloween is to hand out candy to the kids at my house. My friends Dan, Renee and godchild Emmeline came over to join Brian and I for the trick or treaters,
dinner and to play Wii.

Seeing as how I love cats, I thought I would design my pumpkin after my cat Boo when he's ready to kick butt or tackle his food dish.





It was a long day today driving to Edmonton and back in one day but the Roy Harris seminar is always worth the trip. I took lots of notes and got to pick Roy's brain for answers to techniques I have been drilling. Awesome information, can't wait to train tomorrow and play with it.

Less than 1 week to no-gi BJJ world championships in CA. Time to start winding down the intense training schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment