Monday, May 23, 2011

Tickets for Sale for my upcoming fight with Kim Couture at AX Combat July 8th














I now have the tickets for my fight against Kim Couture for July 8th on "AX-Combat: Execution" at the Telus Convention Centre during The Calgary Stampede. Read below for a list of what I have. Contact me at 403-220-1426 or email me at bdbmartialarts@gmail.com

VIP table tickets: $150.00 per seat - Cage side (10 seats per table) Includes drink service
Reserved seats: $65.00 right behind the VIP tables. I have a section for sale that will just be BDB members and friends if you want to sit with my fan group :-)
General Admission: $45.00 with rush seating

If you plan on going please buy your tickets through me because I make a commission off my ticket sales. Also, if you want a VIP table seating let me know asap as there are not that many for sale and will sell out fast.

There are some great local fighters on this card so I expect the tickets are going to go quickly. Don't miss out and get them from me right away.

I also have sponsorship packages available that include VIP tickets, drinks and advertising on my shorts, shirt, and banner. If you or anyone you know are interested in sponsoring me for this fight email me at bdbmartialarts@gmail.com and I will get you the information for what is included for supporting me.

Hope to see everyone out. This is my first fight in Calgary with my hometown crowd. It's going to be a blast.

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment